The Los Olivos Wine Merchant

MY ACCOUNT Show My Account Information WISH LIST Show My Wish List VIEW CART & CHECKOUT Show My Shopping Cart Cart is empty
Los Olivos Wine Merchant --> All White Wines

All White Wines


Products

Sort by: Product Price Default
Zonin NV Prosecco, Veneto, Italy, Italy, 750ml
The Zonin Prosecco is a delectable and bubbly sparkling wine with a soft and fruity flavor that makes it ideal as an aperitif and for the entire meal. Perfect for Bellini cocktail! Serve chilled
Sign in to rate

Our price: $12.00
Quantity
Zinke 2012 Rose, Santa Barbara County, California Wine, 750 ml
Zinke 2012 Rose, Santa Barbara County, California Wine, 750 ml
Sign in to rate

Our price: $15.00
Quantity
Zaca Mesa 2010 Chardonnay, Santa Ynez Valley, California Wine, 750ml
This Chardonnay was hand harvested, whole-cluster pressed then 55% of the juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 45% was barrel fermented in French oak barrels, aged sur lie and stirred twice a month for 10 months. This wine has racy tropical and tangerine flavors with subtle hints of yeast and toasty oak on the finish.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $15.00
Quantity
Westerly 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez Valley, California Wine, 750ml
Westerly Sauvignon Blanc is elegantly crisp with intense aromas and lively vibrant citrus flavors.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $17.00
Market price: $20.00 save 15%
Quantity
Vogelzang 2010 Sauvignon Blanc, Happy Canyon, California, 750ml
Vogelzang 2010 Sauvignon Bland
Sign in to rate

Our price: $30.00
Quantity
Vogelzang 2010 Sauvignon Blanc Reserve, Happy Canyon, California Wine, 750ml
92 Points Wine Spectator

Intense yet graceful, with lemon curd, dried mango, lavender and coconut water details. The toasty spice aromatics add some intrigue, but the finish is decidedly juicy. Drink now. 800 cases made.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $30.00
Quantity
Vietti 2012 Moscato d'Asti 'Cascinetta', Italian Wine, 750 ml
Vietti 2012 Moscato d'Asti 'Cascinetta',Pale, yellow color and slightly frizzante in the glass, this Moscato d'Asti has intense aromas of peaches, rose petals, and ginger.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $15.00
Quantity
Verdad 2012 Albarino, Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard, Edna Valley, California Wine, 750ml
Verdad 2012 Albarino exhibits gorgeous aromatics of orange blossoms.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $19.00
Quantity
Venturini Baldini NV Lambrusco, Emilia-Romagna, Italian Wine, 750 ml
Like the label says, "this aint your Grandma's Lambrusco" (unless your grandma is a major wine geek). Bone dry, hillside, organically farmed Lambrusco from near Reggiano, this is serious and seriously delicious stuff. It's safe to say that we're obsessed with this wine, in part because it is so incredibly food-friendly. Grab a bottle and turn your Tuesday pizza night into a mindblowing experience.
Sign in to rate

Our price: $15.00
Quantity
Turley 2013 White Zinfandel, Napa Valley, California Wine, 750 ml
Turley 2013 White Zinfandel, Napa Valley, California Wine, 750 ml
Sign in to rate

Our price: $18.00
Market price: $29.00 save 38%
Quantity
MY ACCOUNT Show My Account Information WISH LIST Show My Wish List VIEW CART & CHECKOUT Show My Shopping Cart Cart is empty
 
Taste the Central Coast

Taste the Central Coast
Buy Wine Online :: Premium wines from California Wineries & Vineyards :: Wine Links & Resources
Top Rated Wine  Case Samplers  Pinot Noir  Chardonnay  Syrah  Cabernet  Bernat Wines
Experience Fine Wines of the Central Coast from Santa Barbara County to Monterey County
With select vintages from other areas of California's Wine Country and wines from around the world.

Los Olivos Cafe & Wine Merchant, 2879 Grand Avenue
P.O. Box 205, Los Olivos, CA 93441
Phone: (888) WINES4U * Fax: (805) 688-5953
All site contents © 2014
Follow Us on FaceBook Follow us on FaceBook
Directions | Contact Us | Shop For Wine | Site Map

site development:  
fat eyes